Thursday 2 December 2010

OPEN STUDIO day.

















Karla and myself are holding a special one day open studio on the 10th of December.
We will be open from 11am - 8pm, serving light summer refreshments and showcasing a collection of our works.

Pieces will be available for sale directly from us on this one day, so swing on by, say hi and peruse the work.

All our pieces are either one-off or limited series, so you're bound to find that something special for yourself or someone you treasure.

OPEN STUDIO
10th Dec 2010. 11am - 8pm.
Studio 9, level 5, Nicholas Building.
Crn Swanston street & Flinders lane, Melbourne.


2 comments:

The Flock said...

Hi Natalia,

I have just seen your article in Urbis NZ and I would love to stock your jewellery in my design store in Christchurch.

Please email me if you are interested:

www.hello@theflock.co.nz

Thankyou!

Emma.

zsazsazsu said...

too bad you live so far away ;-) - would love to come !