Friday 11 May 2012

The One.

Its been a long time in the making, but i have two new very special sparkly rings about to make their way to Pieces of Eight gallery.

These two 18ct yellow gold rings with white and champagne diamonds are exclusively designed for Pieces of Eight and will be available to buy off the shelf or as a prompt to commission your very own bit of glittery goodness with room for your input and modification.

I have also been super busy recently working on quite a few private wedding band commissions which i've also pictured bellow.

So if you have a special "The One" that you'd like to commission a bit of gold and sparkle for, pop into Pieces of Eight (for the exclusive diamond rings pictured), or contact me for a private commission.

Note: Due to gallery/artist loyalty, i am unable to be commissioned privately for rings that are designed exclusively for galleries. If you wish to contact me directly, it would have to be for a new design that is not currently on show. Feel free to contact me via email if you have any queries regarding this.


Count The Ways, 18ct yellow gold ring with 7 white diamonds.
18ct yellow gold wedder.



 The One, 18ct yellow gold ring with 1 champagne diamond.
18ct yellow gold wedder.

Count The Ways, Gold Wedder & The One.

Wedders. 18ct yellow gold & 18ct white gold.

4 comments:

Kendra said...

Where can they be purchased? and the price?

natalia said...

Hi Kendra.

These rings can be ordered through Pieces of Eight Gallery in Melbourne.
http://www.piecesofeight.com.au/

If you are not from Melbourne, feel free to contact me directly and we can discuss.

Regards,
Natalia.

Unknown said...

Hi Natalia,

I have always been an admirer of your work, it is just gorgeous. I have been following your blog and last year when you first posted the engagement ring Count the Ways, I absolutely fell in love with the design. Classic, contemporary and just beautiful. Not having marriage in my sights what so ever I almost considered buying for myself. I was completely taken by surprise however, when my partner proposed to me in March this year and apart from being over the moon that I am to marry the most wonderful man, I was beside myself when I realised that it meant that I could choose my engagement ring! Now your Count the Ways is sitting on my finger and it gives me so much joy.

Thank you so much for making such a beautiful ring and one that feels as though it was made just for me.

I will love it forever.

Vanessa Patterson

ps. Now I can look forward to ordering the wedding bands from you!

natalia said...

Hi Vanessa!

Well, a huge congratulations on your engagement, that is very exciting and heart warming news!!!

Its such a wonderful feeling when a little design of mine brings so much joy to it's wearer.

Nothing makes me happier as a maker than to hear that one of my creations finds a really loving home.

I hope the ring gives you many many years of bliss and acts as a twinkling reminder of the love and happiness that it has come to embody.

Looking forward to creating some equally suitable wedding bands for you.

Congrats again and thank you for sharing your kind words!!

XN